Lemon Sesame Ginger Tuna Noodles
This tuna and hokkien noodle salad will satisfy and set you up for a great afternoon.
Sealord Lemon Sesame Ginger Tuna Pocket
handful of coriander
spring onion, chopped
sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat noodles following packet instructions.
- Add the broccoli into boiling water for 2 minutes, while noodles are cooking.
- When noodles and broccoli are done, remove from water into bowl and mix with tablespoon of hoisin sauce.
- Layer Tuna Pocket contents over broccoli and noodles.
- Sprinkle with coriander, spring onions and sesame seeds.
You can make this in the microwave! Perfect for a work lunch at the office. Simply using a microwave container (with lid), add the noodles, broccoli and 1 cup of water. Cook for 2 minutes on high. Drain the water and add a tablespoon of Hoisin sauce. Layer the Tuna Pocket on top of the noodles. Enjoy!
*Nutrition figures are averages only.