Winter Fish Salad
Sealord Salt and Pepper Hoki fillets
walnuts, roughly chopped
new potatoes, peeled & cut in half
red onion, thinly sliced
white wine vinegar
blue cheese, crumbled (or feta cheese)
lemon, cut into segments
- Preheat an oven to 180°C.
- Place the new potatoes into a pot of boiling salted water and cook for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Cook the Sealord Salt & Pepper Hoki fillets as per packet instructions.
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast for 10 minutes in the oven. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn!
- Mix the red onion and white wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Gently fold the pesto through the potatoes
- Place the watercress, new potatoes, red onions and crumbled cheese onto a platter. Top with a piece of warm Salt & Pepper Hoki.
- Sprinkle with the walnuts and squeeze over lemon.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.