Hoki Pasta with Zucchini
Our Hoki Pasta with Zucchini is healthy and super quick to prepare. With a bit of crunch and chilli kick, it'll be a family favourite.
Sealord Frozen Hoki fillets
Zest of 1
zucchini, sliced thin
fresh chilli, finely chopped
wide pasta, cooked
- Cook pasta following the packet instructions
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and toss in the breadcrumbs and lemon zest until golden and toasted, then set aside
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the pan, fry Sealord hoki for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside
- Heat the remaining oil, cook the zucchini and chilli for about 2 minutes until tender
- Toss the hot pasta with the breadcrumbs, zucchini and chilli
- Add a squeeze of lemon and serve
Top with shredded basil for a fresh, vibrant touch.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.