1 x 450g pack
Sealord Hoki Tempura Batter fillets
finely shredded cabbage (red and green)
slider buns, halved
Use kitchen bamboo skewers to keep sliders together
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the Hoki Tempura Batter fillets on a baking tray and bake for 9 minutes each side.
- Combine red and green cabbage together.
- Separately mix the tomato sauce and mayonnaise to make tomato mayonnaise.
- When the fish is cooked, remove from the oven and add the buns to warm for a few minutes.
- Cut the fillets in half and arrange one piece in each bun with some coleslaw and a good dollop of tomato mayonnaise.