Sealord Hoki Wholemeal Fillets
large carrots, grated
cucumber, cut in fine matchsticks
fish or soy sauce
seafood paté or mayonnaise
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the Sealord Hoki fillets on a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes each side.
- In a bowl combine the carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts and coriander and season with fish or soy sauce to taste.
- Split the rolls down the centre and spread with seafood pate or mayonaise.
- When the fish is cooked, slice in half lengthways and place the rolls with salad.
- Serve with hot sauce for those who like it spicy.