Thai Fish Salad
Liven up your taste buds by making this refreshing and nutritious Thai fish salad, and it only takes 15 minutes!
1 x 425g
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets (defrosted)
small red onion, thinly sliced
red or yellow capsicum, sliced
telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced in long strips
long mild chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
lime, juice and zest
oil for grilling
fresh coriander for garnish
roasted peanuts for garnish
- Combine the mango with the onion, capsicum and cucumber.
- To create the dressing, combine chillies, fish sauce, sugar and lime in a jar and shake thoroughly.
- Heat the oven grill, place Hoki on a foil-lined oiled baking tray and cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side. The Hoki should be cooked through.
- Place the salad on each plate, top with the Hoki and drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with peanuts and fresh coriander.
To check that fish is cooked press with a fork, fish should just start to flake away in the centre.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.