Get even picky eaters to happily eat their veggies with this Salmon Frittata. Plus left overs are great the next day in lunch boxes (if there are any of course!)
2 x 105g cans
Sealord Salmon Skinless & Boneless
onion, finely diced
cheddar cheese, grated
fresh parsley, chopped
salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Dice the potatoes into 1cm and toss in a bowl with the olive oil. Roast in the oven for 10-15 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, and stir in the grated courgette, diced onion, grated cheese, cooked new potatoes and chopped parsley.
- Break the cream cheese into small pieces, and gently stir into the egg mixture. Flake in the Sealord Skinless & Boneless Salmon and fold gently to combine. Be sure not to over mix.
- Pour into a greased, heat proof dish and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the frittata is slightly golden and set on top.
- Leave to cool slightly before serving.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.