This fish taco recipe is a treat for the whole family and a great way to add variety (and vegetables!) to your weeknight meals.
Sealord Fish Bites (lemon pepper crumb or classic crumb)
coriander leaves, chopped
spring onion, chopped
red tabasco sauce
garlic clove, peeled and minced
salt for seasoning
small flour tortillas
red and green cabbage, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place fish bites onto tray and cook for approx. 7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- While the fish is cooking, peel the avocados and place flesh in a mixing bowl. Add the coriander, spring onions, chilli flakes, tabasco, lime juice, garlic and some salt. Mash together with a fork.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven for a few minutes. When the fish is ready, place tortillas on a flat surface.
- Place some cabbage on a tortilla, followed by the guacamole. Top with fish bites.