2x 185g can
Sealord Tuna Sensations Olive Oil, drained.
large shell pasta
white onion, sliced
parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-Heat Oven to fan bake, 180°C. Next, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and place in an ovenproof dish and mix tuna through.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and lightly cook onion for 1-2 minutes, add flour and mix thoroughly. Slowly add milk, whisking to form a smooth sauce.
- Stir through mixed vegetables, broccoli, parmesan cheese and seasoning. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce and vegetables over tuna and pasta.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top then bake for 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden in colour.