Sealord Lemon, Sesame & Ginger Tuna Pocket
cooked sushi rice
small cucumber, cut into strips/batons
avocado, cut into strips/batons
Pickled ginger, soy and wasabi for serving
- In a bowl, mix together the Sealord Lemon, Sesame & Ginger Tuna Pocket and mayo.
- On a sushi mat, lay down a nori sheet. Using wet hands, cover the nori sheet with sushi rice and flatten. Make sure you leave a 1cm strip free at the end to seal the roll.
- Close to one end, lay down half of the cucumber and avocado strips, then spoon half of the tuna mixture alongside.
- Using the mat, roll the sushi, making sure that you squeeze as you roll to make sure the roll is tight and everything is compact. Wet the 1cm strip of nori with water to seal the sushi roll, then you should have a complete sushi roll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into slices of your desired thickness. Serve with pickled ginger, soy sauce and wasabi, or store airtight in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serve with some salad leaves.