Tuscan Tomato & Olive Hoki with a Creamy Basil & Parmesan Polenta
Sealord Tuscan Tomato & Olive Sauce Hoki
1 1/2 cups
parmesan cheese, grated
unsalted butter, cubed
broccoli, chopped into florets
- Preheat the oven and follow pack instructions to cook the Sealord Tuscan Tomato & Olive Sauce Hoki Fillets.
- To cook the polenta, place the water into a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. In a steady stream pour in the polenta while stirring with a whisk. Cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the grated parmesan cheese, butter, chopped basil and season to taste.
- Cook the broccoli in salted boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and serve hot.
- Spoon the polenta onto plates, then top with the tuscan Hoki fillets and broccoli.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.