Tuna Potato Cakes
These homemade tuna cakes are a quick meal idea - great with an easy side salad, and make a healthy meal for the kids.
1x 185g can
Sealord Tuna in olive oil (drained)
salt and pepper
chives, chopped finely
- Roast the red capsicum and once cooled remove the skin and slice.
- In a bowl mix together capsicum and mashed potato. Then add the egg white, flour, chopped chives and Tuna.
- Season and mould into four large potato cakes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat, add the four cakes and cook for eight or so minutes, turning once or until browned and heated through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- To serve place on a plate with some dressed salad leaves and your favourite chutney.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.