Thai Green Curry
This aromatic, creamy and very tasty Thai fish curry is an authentic taste of South East Asia.
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets (thaw overnight in the fridge)
green curry paste sachet
spring onion, finely chopped
green beans, halved
fresh coriander and lime for garnish
- Cut the Hoki into chunks and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir gently to coat the Hoki.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the Hoki quickly in the pan until just coloured, remove and set aside.
- Turn up heat to high, once hot add curry paste to pan and cook for a few minutes to release the aromas, then add coconut milk and green beans.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the last 3 to 5 minutes of this cooking time, add the Hoki and spring onions.
- Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander and a wedge of lime.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.