Hot, spicy and keeps you going back for more - these easy Thai fishcakes are made in no time, and packed full of flavour.
1 x 425g box
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets, defrosted overnight & diced
thai red curry paste
fresh coriander, chopped
spring onions, finely sliced
lime, juice and zest
plain flour, for dusting
vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- Put all ingredients except the oil and flour, into a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor, chop all ingredients as fine as you can.
- Shape the mixture into 12 small fishcakes and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove fishcakes from the fridge and lightly dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place over a medium heat. Fry the fish cakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with wedges of lime and sweet chilli dipping sauce.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.