A comforting seafood pasta meal that is quick and healthy. Perfect for those cold winter nights.
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets (thawed and chopped into chunks)
Sealord Marinated Natural Mussels, drained
small red onion, finely chopped
large garlic cloves, chopped
dried red chilli flakes
1x 670g bottle
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh basil, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
freshly cooked pasta
- Heat oil in heavy large fry pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, dried chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in tomato passata, reduce heat to medium and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the Hoki pieces and Mussels and cook for about 4 minutes, or until the Hoki is just cooked through.
- Add pasta, parsley and basil to sauce and toss to combine. Transfer to a large bowl & serve
If you prefer you can add drained canned Sealord Shrimp. Add them to the mix at the same time as the mussels.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.