Salsa Verde Tuna Salad
Refreshing, healthy & delicious. This tuna salad is a throw together meal. What more can we say?
Sealord Salsa Verde Tuna Pocket
pitted olives (mixed)
hard boiled eggs
1 small handful
ciabatta to serve
- Hard boil the eggs (approx. 8 minutes once water is boiled).
- Blanch the green beans in hot water for approx. 5 minutes.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and olives in half and toss with green beans into bowl.
- Remove shell of boiled eggs and cut into quarters then toss into bowl.
- Toss through the handful of herbs.
- Empty two Tuna pockets into bowl.
- Toss with hands then serve with ciabatta.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.