Making your own Vietnamese pho soup at home is not hard, follow this nutritious recipe and you won't be disappointed.
Frozen Sealord Hoki fillets, cut in to 3cm pieces
red chilli flakes
rice noodles, soaked in boiling water and drained
spring onion, thinly sliced
bunch of coriander
- Into a large pot place the stock, soy, fish sauce, lime. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the mushrooms and cooking for 5 minutes to allow the flavours in infuse.
- Just before serving add the hoki and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- In to serving bowls place the hot noodles, and ladle over the pho. Top with bean sprouts, spring onions, coriander and peanuts.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and a squeeze of lime
*Nutrition figures are averages only.