Peri Peri Tuna Pasta Salad
A delicious, zingy tuna salad with a touch of heat. A perfect quick lunch that is a good source of protein.
Sealord Peri Peri Tuna Pocket
- Cut capsicum in half and remove the seeds and place on oven tray skin side up.
- Cut each zucchini in half, drizzle with olive oil, then place next to capsicum.
- Cut eggplant top and tail off and discard. Then slice the eggplant lengthways. Next take each half and slice horizontally to make half circles. Drizzle with olive oil and place on oven tray.
- Put oven tray with vegetables on it into pre-heated oven at 180°C and bake for 30 minutes or until capsicum slightly blackened and eggplant looks crispy. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut capsicum into strips and zucchini into chunks
- Cook your penne pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Then remove pasta and put into large mixing bowl to cool.
- Take oregano leaves and throw into pan with good amount of olive oil and fry until leaves are crispy. Let cool.
- Mix the baked vegetables with the pasta, then mix through 2 packets of tuna pockets. If needed, drizzle more olive oil to mix through.
- Top salad with crispy oregano leaves and shaved parmesan.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.