Parmesan and Rosemary Hoki and Mediterranean Veggie Salad
Sealord Parmesan & Rosemary Hoki Fillets
red onion, wedges
red capsicum, core removed, large diced
courgette, sliced diagonally
toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat an oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place the kumara and pumpkin onto the tray. Drizzle with the oil and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, and add the red onion, capsicum and courgette. Place the tray back into the oven and continue to cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and cool vegetables to room temperature. Toss through the balsamic vinegar.
- Cook the Parmesan & Rosemary Hoki Fillets as per the instructions on the box.
- Serve the fish with vegetable salad, garnished with pumpkin seeds and basil leaves.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.