Malay Coconut Curry Hoki Fillets with Aromatic Coconut Basmati Rice
Sealord Malay Coconut Hoki Fillets 400g
kaffir lime leaves
- Preheat oven and follow pack instructions to cook the Sealord Malay Coconut Curry Hoki Fillets
- In a pot add basmati rice, star anise, cinnamon stick, kaffir lime leaves, desiccated coconut and salt.
- Add boiled water to the pot, and place on the stove. Bring rice to a boil.
- Turn heat down to lowest setting and cover with lid, cooking for 15 minutes until all the excess water has absorbed into rice.
- Take the pot off the stove and leave to rest with the lid on for 5 minutes. Rice should now be light, fluffy and ready to serve.
- Fold the shredded spinach through the Sealord Malay Coconut Curry Hoki Fillets & serve on top of the rice
*Nutrition figures are averages only.