Kaffir Lime & Coconut Hoki with Roast Veggies and Seeds
Want a hand with healthy for dinner tonight? Try our Hoki fillets with roast veggies and seeds.
Sealord Kaffir Lime & Coconut Fillets
- Heat the oven to 190C
- Cut the pumpkin into even sized small chunks
- Slice the capsicums into quarters and discard the seeds
- Place the pumpkin and capsicums in a bowl and toss with one tablespoon of the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Mix well
- Place the Hoki fillets on a roasting tray and arrange the pumpkin around them
- Roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the fish and pumpkin over, and add the capsicum. Roast for another 12 minutes until the fish is cooked and the pumpkin is tender. Remove to a warm serving dish an set aside
- While the fish cooks, place the kale, seeds and soy sauce in a bowl with the remaining oil and a sprinkle of salt. Toss well
- When the fish, pumpkin and capsicum is resting, arrange the kale and seeds in the roasting dish and roast for 5 minutes
- Scatter over the fish and veggies and serve immediately
*Nutrition figures are averages only.