Chilli, Honey and Sesame Salmon
This meal is as easy to prepare as it is healthy. Light and fresh, perfect for any day of the week.
260g (2 fillets)
Sealord salmon fillets, defrosted
red capsicum, finely sliced
button mushrooms, sliced
baby pak choi, shredded
soy sauce (reduced salt)
- Prepare vegetables and place in a bowl ready to stir-fry (red capsicum, button mushrooms, zucchini, bok choy)
- Toast the cashew nuts in a hot dry pan until slightly toasted – leave to cool.
- Mix the honey & sweet chilli sauce together in a ramekin.
- Heat wok or non-stick pan with vegetable oil. Stir fry vegetables for around 8-10 minutes. Drizzle with soy sauce at the end of cooking.
- While the vegetables are cooking, heat some oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Once hot add the Salmon skin side down and brush with the chilli honey glaze. After 4 minutes, flip and cook for a further 4 minutes. Leave to rest for 2 mins and top with the sesame seeds.
- Cook the noodles according to instructions on the packet.
- To serve: Plate up the noodles and top with the stir fried vegetables. Sprinkle with the cashew nuts and then add the salmon on top.
For an added vegetable boost, throw in some broccoli to your stir fry. Colourful and a nice crunchy addition.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.