Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions set out the conditions of entry into the Website Recipes Promotion. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of the Competition is Sealord Group Limited.
3. Entry into the Competition is only open to an entrant who is:
a) a resident of New Zealand;
b) 18 years of age or older;
c) submits an entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions between 10/08/2016 and 02/10/2016
Irrespective of anything else in these Terms and Conditions, entry is NOT open to any employees (and members of their immediate family) of the Promoter and its associated companies.
4. To participate in the Competition, an entrant must complete the following during the Competition Period:
Cook any recipe housed on the Sealord website, take a photo of the meal, share on the Sealord Facebook page.
Each entry that has been submitted into the competition in accordance with the procedure set out in this condition #4 by an entrant who meets the criteria set out in condition #3 is an eligible entry.
6. Each entrant is permitted to enter this Competition more than once, on the basis that different recipes are used. Following an entrant’s submission of an Eligible Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all subsequent entries made by that entrant into this Competition.
7. By entering this Competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use their entry and any personal details and any photo/s provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter or the Competition in any media, including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s Facebook page, Instagram account and/or website, without notice and without any fee being paid to the entrant.
8. Each entrants must ensure their entry does not contain any material which:
a) is offensive or derogatory;
b) is of explicit and/or sexual nature;
c) is defamatory, libellous, obscene;
d) is otherwise illegal;
e) contains any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right; or
f) contains any trade/brand logos or reference other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
9. No component of the prizes can be transferred. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize.
10. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the Competition or the Promoter's ability to deliver the prize/s to the prizewinner/s, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and/or may recommence it at another time under the same or different conditions.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or losses whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) in relation to the Competition or with respect to any matter arising from, or relating to, the Competition.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry or disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Promotion or otherwise which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants and/or winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address (if relevant), and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, acting reasonably. In the event that an entrant or winner cannot provide proof of identity to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction, the entrant or winner will forfeit their entry/prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
14. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all the requested PI on the competition entry form or subsequently in accordance with these Terms and Conditions they may not be eligible to enter this Competition or win any prize.