Thai Fish Cakes
Hot, spicy and keeps you going back for more - these easy Thai fishcakes are made in no time, and packed full of flavour.
Sealord Fresh Hoki Fillets
thai red curry paste
fresh coriander, chopped
spring onions, finely sliced
lime, juice and zest
plain flour, for dusting
vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- Put all ingredients except the oil and flour, into a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor, chop all ingredients as fine as you can.
- Shape the mixture into 12 small fishcakes and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove fishcakes from the fridge and lightly dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place over a medium heat. Fry the fish cakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with wedges of lime and sweet chilli dipping sauce.