Hoki Thai Curry
Want to spice things up in the kitchen? Try this simple, healthy and delicious Hoki fish curry.
Sealord Fresh Hoki Fillets
red curry paste
green beans or snow peas, small
coriander bunch, roughly chopped
rice and a squeeze of lime to serve
- Stir fry the curry paste in a little oil in a saucepan for 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk with the water.
- Bring to the boil. Add beans and Hoki, reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice & a squeeze of lime.