These Hoki Fish Sliders are a breeze to make and are a real crowd pleaser. This recipe makes 12 individual fish sliders, perfect for three per person, or if you are looking for a recipe for entertaining - this is it!
Sealord Hoki Tempura Batter fillets or Lemon Pepper bites
finely shredded cabbage (red and green)
slider buns, halved
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the Hoki fillets on a baking tray and bake for 9 minutes each side.
- Combine red and green cabbage together.
- Separately mix the tomato sauce and mayonnaise to make tomato mayonnaise.
- When the fish is cooked, remove from the oven and add the buns to warm for a few minutes.
- Cut the fillets in half and arrange one piece in each bun with some coleslaw and a good dollop of tomato mayonnaise.
Use kitchen bamboo skewers to keep sliders together