The Sealord website has been designed for people who enjoy seafood. The site is filled with quick, delicious seafood meal solutions and product information. We also offer you the ability to create a personal cookbook. We hope you enjoy visiting our site and find the content useful and entertaining.
Sealord New Zealand Marketing Limited 2005. All rights reserved.
The Sealord website including all images, recipes, text and other content is protected by copyright regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on the materials. In addition, the Sealord logo and logotype are registered trademarks and owned by us and may not be used without the prior permission of Sealord.
You may only, for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use, print (or download to disc) the contents of this website. However, if you wish to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit this material, in any form for commercial use, you may not do so unless you have the express permission of Sealord.
If you send material through this site, including recipes it is deemed that you have given permission and license to Sealord to use this.
While we at Sealord will try to ensure all content is up to date and correct, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. We cannot be held liable for errors or omissions to the information and material provided, nor can any other party involved in creating, producing or delivery of this site.
Although this website may refer to third party products or services or link to third party sites, Sealord does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of these sites.
Exclusion of Liability
Sealord shall not be liable for any damages, or loss, or expense arising from:
- Any problems relating to the inability to access or use this website, nor can we guarantee the contents of this website
- Any problems relating to interference or damage to your computer including computer viruses
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner in New Zealand (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner in Australia (http://www.privacy.gov.au/) provides further details of Australian privacy legislation and how it protects personal information in Australia.
The information that we collect
Sealord New Zealand Marketing Limited operates the following website, www.sealord.com. We may collect information which is either personally identifiable information or aggregated information about the users of our site:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer (examples of these services could include email registration, newsletters or competitions). While providing this information will always be optional for you, some of our services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide this information.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our traffic tracking systems as you move through our site. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Who we share this information with
Personal information is used solely by us, and our affiliates, agents or business partners. These are the people who help make this site, its content and the products and services at this site available to you in order to respond to your requests, including promotional offers and registration to the newsletter. We may share data with current or future affiliates, to minimise duplication of contacts with you. In addition, we may occasionally ask you if we may share information with other trusted third parties. We will let you know at the time the information is collected if such third party sharing is anticipated and will only share your data if you agree.
What else do we do with the personally identifiable information.
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To contact you directly about Sealord, special offers, newsletters and samples.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- To follow up any queries you might have.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our site. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our site from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
What about links to other websites
Opting in and opting out
You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our member services.
Can we change this policy?
Your rights to access your information
The New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (amended 1990 & 2000) and the Australian Spam Act 2003 gives you the right to access and correct this information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or freephone 0800 732 5673 from New Zealand
or freephone 1 800 732 5673 from Australia