Sealord Fish Fillets Smoked Flavour, drained
puff pastry sheets
grated cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
Serve with your favourite chutney.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, cream, Smoked Fish Fillets, grated cheddar, feta, spinach and herbs. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into 12 x 8cm rounds.
- Line a twelve 80ml (4 tbsp) capacity muffin pans with the pastry rounds.
- Spoon the smoked fish fillet mixture into the pastry cases.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool.