Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets (thawed and chopped into chunks)
Sealord Marinated Natural Mussels, drained
small red onion, finely chopped
large garlic cloves, chopped
dried crushed red pepper, smoked paprika or fresh chilli
2x 410g cans
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh basil, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
freshly cooked pasta
- Heat oil in heavy large fry pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion and dried red pepper/paprika/or chilli and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes with reserved juices, 2 tablespoons parsley and basil.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Then, Uncover and simmer until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer until fish pieces are just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. In the last few minutes, add well drained mussels. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to sauce; toss to combine. Transfer to large bowl.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.