Sealord Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, drained
rice bran oil, for frying
spring onions, finely sliced
cherry tomatoes, halved
lite crème fraiche
zest of lemon
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the rice bran oil over a medium heat, then sauté garlic and spring onions and capers for 1 minute.
- Add the Salmon, crème fraiche, water, lemon zest and juice, cherry tomatoes and watercress.
- Cook for a further minute and remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the Salmon mixture and serve.