Fresh or frozen Sealord hoki fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
mixture of mussels, prawns and squid
red onion, chopped
garlic cloves, crushed
red pepper, sliced thinly
fresh thyme leaves
lemon, juice and zest
lemon wedges to serve
- In a large frying pan heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, pepper and chorizo and cook for 5 minutes until just starting to brown. Add the smoked paprika, thyme, rice and saffron stirring through.
- Pour over the stock and cook stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. The rice will be nearly cooked.
- Add a little more stock if needed. Carefully place in to the rice the hoki and other seafood. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes until the mussels are open and fish cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve hot straight from the pan with lemon wedges.