Kaffir Lime & Coconut fillets with Asian salad
A perfect light meal which is bursting with flavour, this fish salad is ready in no time.
1 x 480g
Sealord Kaffir Lime & Coconut Hoki Fillets
vermicelli rice noodles
handful iceberg lettuce, shredded
carrot, cut into matchsticks
lebanese cucumber, diced into chunks
red capsicum, cut into thin strips
asian style chilli dressing
salted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to fan bake 190C.
- Place the Kaffir Lime and Coconut Hoki Fillets on a baking tray and bake for 11 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vermicelli rice noodles following the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and slice into thin strips.
- Place the drained vermicelli rice noodles in bowl with the iceburg lettuce, snow peas, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, bean sprouts, coriander and chopped peanuts.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste.
- Serve the Hoki fillets with the Asian Noodle Salad as an accompaniment.
Use store bought Asian dressing or to make your own: combine 1 finely chopped red chilli, 1 crushed clove garlic, 2 tbsp caster sugar, ¼ cup lime or lemon juice, 2 tbsp rice vinegar and 1 - 2 tbsp fish sauce.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.