Sealord Fresh or Frozen Hoki Fillets
potatoes, suitable for chips or baking
rice bran oil
tomato sauce and lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan bake.
- Cut potatoes with skin on into wedges. Place on a lined tray, drizzle with rice bran oil, season and bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy (turn halfway through the cooking time).
- To make the crumb, add the rosemary and thyme to the panko crumbs along with salt & pepper and mix well.
- Prepare the hoki fillets by coating them with flour, dipping in beaten egg and then covering in the herb crumb; making sure the fillet is well coated in the crumb mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the hoki on each side for 4 minutes, ensuring the fish is cooked through and crumb is golden brown.
- Serve the hoki with the chips, along with tomato sauce and lemon wedges.