Hoki Thai Curry
Want to spice things up in the kitchen? Try this simple, healthy and delicious Hoki fish curry.
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets, defrosted overnight & diced
red curry paste
green beans or snow peas, small
coriander, roughly chopped
rice and a squeeze of lime to serve
- Stir fry the curry paste in a little oil in a saucepan for 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk with the water, bring to the boil.
- Add beans and Hoki, reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice and a squeeze of lime.
*Nutrition figures are averages only.