Sealord Genuine Crabmeat (drained)
spring onions, finely chopped
fresh parsley, finely chopped
zest of 1 lemon
salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into fritters with wet hands.
- Place fritters into the fridge for around 10 minutes to rest, this allows for the breadcrumbs to absorb all the flavours.
- Shallow fry the crab cakes on a medium heat for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Place on kitchen towels after cooking to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with your favourite Asian inspired salad and a wedge of lemon.