1 x 425g
Sealord Natural Hoki Fillets, defrosted overnight & diced
lime or lemon juice
telegraph cucumber (diced)
small red onion (finely diced)
red chilli (finely chopped)
coconut cream or milk
coriander (cilantro) chopped
fish sauce or salt
Serve chilled in shot glasses
- Cut hoki into small pieces and finely dice all other ingredients.
- Combine hoki and lemon or lime juice in a bowl. Cover and leave to marinate in fridge for 10 minutes. Fish should look opaque and white in colour.
- Drain fish and reserve juice.
- Mix fish with all other ingredients and a few tablespoons of marinating juice to taste.
- Season with salt or fish sauce to taste.