Sealord Fresh Hoki Fillets
White onion, finely sliced
Garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
Black olives, stoned and finely dices
Fresh chilli, finely sliced
Dried chilli flakes
Tinned cherry tomatoes
Salt & pepper
Fresh basil and finely sliced fresh chilli
- In a pan, add olive oil and bring to a medium heat. Once hot, saute the onion and garlic until they have started to soften. Add the olives, dried chilli flakes and fresh chilli and saute until softened and slightly golden.
- Add the tomato paste and cook out for 2 minutes, then add the tinned cherry tomatoes. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook for a further 5 minutes (if the cherry tomatoes haven’t broken down, break with the back of a spoon). Season to taste.
- Cut each hoki fillet into around 8 even sized pieces, then nestle into the sauce. Cover with a lid and cook for 4 minutes. Carefully turn each piece, then cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the sauce.
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions, drain and add to the sauce. Toss to cover the pasta completely in sauce.
- To serve, place the spaghetti and sauce on a plate, then top with hoki pieces and finish with fresh basil and fresh chilli.