Sealord Fresh Hoki Fillets
green curry paste
spring onion, finely chopped
fresh coriander for garnish
- Cut the frozen Hoki into chunks and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir gently to coat the Hoki.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the Hoki quickly in the pan until just coloured, remove and set aside.
- Turn up heat to high, once hot add curry paste to pan and cook for a few minutes to release the aromas, then add coconut milk.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the last 3 to 5 minutes of this cooking time, add the Hoki and spring onions.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and then serve.