1 x 300g
Sealord Kaffir Lime & Coconut Hoki Fillets
Vermicelli Rice Noodles
Carrots, cut into matchsticks
Lebanese Cucumber, diced into chunks
Red Capsicum, cut into thin strips
Asian Style Chilli Dressing
- Preheat the oven to fan bake 190C.
- Place the Kaffir Lime and Coconut Hoki Fillets on a baking tray and bake for 11 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vermicelli rice noodles following the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and slice into thin strips.
- Place the drained vermicelli rice noodles in bowl with the snow peas, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, bean sprouts and coriander.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Serve the Hoki fillets with the Asian Noodle Salad as an accompaniment.