1 x 300g
Sealord Kaffir Lime & Coconut Hoki Fillets
Vermicelli Rice Noodles
Carrots, cut into matchsticks
Lebanese Cucumber, diced into chunks
Red Capsicum, cut into thin strips
Asian Style Chilli Dressing
Use store bought Asian dressing or to make your own: combine 1 finely chopped red chilli, 1 crushed clove garlic, 2 tbsp caster sugar, ¼ cup lime or lemon juice, 2 tbsp rice vinegar and 1 - 2 tbsp fish sauce.
- Preheat the oven to fan bake 190C.
- Place the Kaffir Lime and Coconut Hoki Fillets on a baking tray and bake for 11 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vermicelli rice noodles following the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and slice into thin strips.
- Place the drained vermicelli rice noodles in bowl with the snow peas, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, bean sprouts and coriander.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Serve the Hoki fillets with the Asian Noodle Salad as an accompaniment.