Fresh Sealord hoki fillets
raw prawns (optional)
noodles, cooked as per instructions
pinch of chilli flakes
mint, coriander and sliced spring onion, lime wedge to garnish
- Place the oil into a large pot and warm. Add the laksa paste, cook for 2 minutes and allow to become aromatic.
- Add the stock, sugar, fish sauce, chilli flakes and coconut cream. Bring to a simmer then add the pumpkin and cook for 8 minutes to soften.
- Just before serving add the broccoli, prawns (optional) and fish. Cook gently so the fish doesn’t break into pieces.
- In to four bowls place hot noodles. Ladle over the laksa vegetables and place a piece of fish on top.
- Garnish generously with mint, coriander, spring onions and a lime wedge.