Dory Parmigiana & Salad
Sealord Dory Wholemeal Fillets 270g
1 can (200g)
parmesan cheese, grated
shredded basil (optional)
red capsicum, core removed, sliced thickly
toasted slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to fan bake 190°C.
- To make the Dory Parmigiana, place the crushed tomatoes in a small baking dish. Then place the two Dory Wholemeal Fillets on top of the tomatoes.
- Mix togther the grated parmesan & shredded basil, then sprinkle over the Dory Wholemeal Fillets.
- Place the baking dish into the oven for 25 minutes.
- To make the salad, heat a frying pan to a high temperature and cook the red capsicum for 2-3 minutes each side, until coloured and completely softened. Set aside.
- Place the rocket, cooked red capsicum & slivered almonds into a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard & sugar in a jar, and shake well.
- Remove the Dory Parimigiana from the oven, and serve with side salad.