Classic Fish Burger
A delicious fish burger always goes down well around the table.
4 x 100g
Fresh Sealord hoki fillets
red onion, finely sliced
salad greens or rocket
lemon, cut in to wedges
salt & pepper
fries to serve, optional
- Heat an oven to 180C.
- To pickle the red onion, in a small bowl place the onion, vinegar and sugar and stir well. Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the hoki for 3 minutes each side depending on its thickness.
- Place the buns into the oven for 5 minutes to toast.
- Spread the base of the bun generously with garlic aioli, top with greens, onion and hoki.
- Place on the top of the bun and serve hot. Extra sauce may be served on the side along with optional fries.